Showing posts tagged pixar
- "Incredimobiles" is the movie playing at the drive-in theater in Radiator Springs
- The traditional A113 can be found on the fin of one of the planes in the airport
- The tunnel that the train on the high-speed rail line went through had “1986-2011” carved over the arch signifying Pixar’s 25 year anniversary
- When they arrive in Paris, you can see a shot of Gusteau’s restaurant from Ratatouille in the foreground
- One of the banners along the track in London is advertising “Lassetires,” named for director John Lasseter
- One of the shops in London is called “Lewis,” after co-director Brad Lewis.